Friday, August 15, 2014

Mojo Monday #358 Baby Card

Hello everyone,

I have decided to enter this challenge, and made this Baby card for it:


I believe that all the cardstock I used for this project come from Darice stacks. House brands of our crafting stores are surprisingly good quality and very reasonably priced. :)


I cut the onesie with Cricut as well as little ducky embellishment and mounted them with foam adhesive.


I created Beautiful BABY sentiment on my computer and printed it on white cardstock cut in shape of banner. I added a little green and white bow instead of a flower from the sketch. This way card can be used for either boy or a girl...I think colors are very neutral even with that blue background.


I mounted the yellow frame with foam adhesive for extra dimensional feel...

Here is the Challege Sketch


I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment