Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mojo Monday #357 Halloween Card

Hello everyone,

I have decided to start my Halloween card collection with this challenge. This is the Challenge Sketch:


And my response is this:


Light color patterned cardstock is actually from a wedding collection stack, the rustic red damask pattern paper is from Kellerkurtz & Company paper stack by the Paper Studio. I added some bling in the top corner of the card for extra elegant effect. :)


I printed out Broom assortment image onto vellum and cut it out in the shape of a tag...


I added two rows of black lace rose ribbon, black seam binding triple bow with jumbo crystal (which I use when ever I can! Love that stuff) and a double layer banner with "Happy Halloween" sign created with MS Word program. I used font called Diane de France. Again, I used vellum to print out the sign and layered it on top of vintage look grey cardstock.


Here is one more look at the finished card which will be listed pretty soon in my Etsy Shoppe

I hope you enjoyed my post.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment