Sunday, August 31, 2014

Belated Birthday Wishes Card

Hello everyone,

It has been quite hectic in my household, alot of projects going on and too little time to accomplish everything, but I needed to make sure I enter couple of challenges:

Mojo Monday #360 Tall and Skinny and Paper Sweeties inspiration #22 "Let's Celebrate"


I combined the sketch from Mojo Monday and color palette from Paper Sweeties and came up with this card that is actually a belated birthday card for my coworker.


I used patterned cardstock from DCWV "The French Country" Stack, created sentiment on my PC and printed it on beige cardstock. I used Spellbinders oval die cut to for the sentiment and added some seam binding ribbon that I tied into a double bow and embellished it with shabby flower.


One more look at the card, that in my opinion is simple but elegant with a touch of shabbiness. :)
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...

Samra

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I absolutely love that yummy seam binding bow!! Thanks for sharing this little beauty with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Debbie, thank you so very much!! I appreciate your comment and for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow, love it Samra! You know how much I enjoy a big shabby bow and you nailed it girl! Your flower is gorgeous and I love the soft greens and pinks together! Fabulous make, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Pamellia, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for always checking out my creations and leaving such heartwarming comments! It makes my day to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. Samra, this is SO pretty! LOVE the colors, that shabby bow, and the fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mynn, thank you so very much!!! It is always a pleasure to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete