Saturday, August 23, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Week#225

Hello everyone,

This is the second card I made today! I wanted to made sure I don't miss this incredibly fun challenge!
Here is the inspiration photo from the City Crafter Challenge Week#225 :



I was inspired by colors and the little baby dress. Here is my response:


I used white cardstock for the card base and added brown, grey and light brown polkadot cardstock for my layers.


I created the sentiment on my computer and printed it onto white cardstock. I created scalloped edge with border punch and attached banner with clothespin. I added the handmade flower to match little turquoise flower on little girl's hat in the picture.


Dress was made with onesie cutout, some embroidered ribbon and decorated with light brown satin ribbon.


I love using vellum when creating baby cards, it gives extra soft look to the card...


One more look at the finished card....

I had fun with this project, hope you had fun viewing this post.
Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your comment! It makes my day to hear from amazing crafters such as yourself.

      Delete
  4. Oh, my! Love this card with the darling little dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I appreciate your comment and the visit to my blog :) Hugs, Samra

      Delete