Sunday, August 10, 2014

Halloween Cards

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share with you the cards I made for Halloween. They are available for purchase in my Etsy Shoppe

This card is kinda gothic style elegant Halloween celebration.


I used Cricut A Frightful Affair Cartridge to cut out candle on the stack of books and Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge to cut out the little spider.


I used black and vintage script cardstock to create flowers. Foliage is made with Martha Stewart branch paper punch.


Spooky sign is a Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge cutout.





I used Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge to create this witch's shoe and the fancy greeting frame. I decorated the shoe with seam binding ribbon and use the same to create shoe lace. I used patterned polka dot paper in purple and red and patterned black and white vintage lace paper for the top layer. All the layers are distressed with different shades of Tim Holtz distress ink depending of the tones of each card.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

2 comments:

  1. Wow Samra, these are fantastic!! Halloween is just around the corner and I am dreading it!! My style is soft and romantic and Halloween is the opposite of that! You seem to have mastered it and you have inspired me with the elegance of your cards! Thanks for always leaving such lovely comments on my blog, I am now your newest follower! Take care and big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pamellia! I am a big admirer of your work and am always looking forward to see your newest creations. Thank you for joining my blog, I truly appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete