Friday, August 15, 2014

Cherish Every Moment Card

Hello everyone,

Here is my latest creation:


I experimented with distress spray color and gesso. The turquoise background is created with those two "ingredients" :) It actually reminds me of Mediterranean sky in summertime...
I used Spellbinders Fleur de Lis squares and regular square die cuts for my layers, and two rows of white embroidered ribbon.


I embellished the card with bunch of hand made roses and splash of Baby's Breath which seems to be my favorite embellishment this week. :) And let's not forget the seam binding bow, love to add those to every card I can...


I created the sentiment on my computer, cut it out in the shape of banner and when I attached it, I made sure that I glue it to the card so that it creates a wave. I think it gives the card even more character...


One more look at the finished card.
I had alot of fun creating this card and am entering it into two challenges: City Crafter Challenge Blog and Scrapclub Kiev.



I hope you enjoyed viewing this post...
Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra



9 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!! Gorgeous card ...Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your comment and for stopping by...

      Delete
  2. This is just stunning! I love the colour combination Samra!! I love the way you layered the dies like that and your flower arrangement is just gorgeous with that sprig of babies breath!! So wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh my! Thank you so very much Pamellia for your comment and for joining my site! Yay! I am so very new to blog building and stuff. I already posted my reply and then realized that you joined the site, tried to rewrite the initial comment, but that did not work out...

      Delete
  3. beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment! I am very happy that I found this fabulous blog and will make sure to play as often as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thank you for you job, your Scrapclub Kiev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete