Saturday, March 7, 2015

Get Well Card - Bows, Polka and Enamel Dots

Hi everyone,

Had to make sure I enter some fabulous challenges with this card:


Yes, I know, not the style I prefer, but the inspiration photo from Fusion challenge was sooooo much fun, I could not resist it!!!



I added couple of enamel dots onto card and some more on the box that card will be placed in to fulfill requirements of March challenge at House of Cards. I have not missed one challenge at House of Cards, so this theme was kind of tough for me, but I think I pulled it off OK. :) It is hard to make a shabby chick card with enamel dots, at least I wouldn't know how to....


I guess this card could go into some sort of retro category, that is the feel I get from looking at it...kinda 50' don't you think??


I am entering this card into following challenges:

Fusion Card Challenge "Bow-ties and other Things" Well mine are bows for hair clips, I'd say...

House of Cards March Challenge "Use enamel dots"

and

Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Special Lady/Girly" I went with girly look :)

I hope you enjoyed this post...
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

36 comments:

  1. This is a fun card! I love the bows, and I agree, it looks retro 50s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the colorful bow ties. And using clothes pins with them is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card love the bows on pegs a fantastic idea great selection of papers and definitely retro
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol :) You always make my day with your visit :)

      Delete
  4. You rocked that challenge with your fabulous card!! It may not be your preferred style but one you do just as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this idea! I saw it in the gallery from the challenge and I came here to see it well! It´s fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cool.....super cute too, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, this card did NOT show up on my Blogger reading list!!! Second of all, what a switch from the shabby beach card I just came from, wow!! Just goes to show how versatile your styles can be! This is just a fabulous take on the challenge photo Samra! Such a crisp clean card with amazing lines of symmetry! LOVE how you attached the bows to clothes pins! Brilliant my friend! see you soon hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend :) I am soo behind with replies...You always bring loads of sunshine to my day :) See you on the dance floor :)

      Delete
  8. What the cuteness! Totally adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super girlie and those bows are too too sweet :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun colors and patterns on your sweet clipped bowties Samra! Thanks for joining in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe not the style you prefer but I LOVE it. you nailed that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute! Love the bows!
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the style of your card, it's clean and simple chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is that?! LOVE all those little bows! Thanks so much for playing with us at HOC this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Bows :) Thank you for participating in our challenge at House of Cards.
    Ma :) HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I think this is mod and fresh. That last little bow with the floral pattern is the icing on the cake. Clean, organized, and every element perfectly placed! Eye candy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, this is absolutely FABULOUS! I know it isn't your usual style, but I adore all those sweet bows! Too cute! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Mynn, thank you soooo much!!! I am glad you like my card :)

      Delete