Monday, May 25, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog #263 "Sequins"

Hello,

It is time for a brand new challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog and our host is Stella who chose sequins as our theme.


Here is my card with sequins:


I liked so much theme from our challenge couple of weeks ago, focus on flowers, that I carried it over into this card too :) I added sequins to the centers of the flowers :)


I created my background using texture paste and brick stencil and then inked it with Faded Jeans DI.


I wanted this card to look vibrant so I used bright yellow cardstock for my base..


One more look...

Our guest designer this week is Fuchsia Crafts, please stop by to say hi as well as to check out my teammies creations.

I hope you enjoyed this post...
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...

16 comments:

  1. Oh, what an amazing design, my dear, with that stunning brick background! I adore your awesome flowers and those fantastic colours! You have chosen a perfect card base in yellow, such a beautiful combination!
    Big hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for the challenge ... Love the sequin centres

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cluster of flowers is gorgeous ! I love the blue you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as can be, Samra! Fabulous flowers and pretty sequins! Love the brick background, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've been waiting all day to have time to come see this one up close, and oh boy it was worth the wait!! I never would have thought to use dark blue flowers like this, but they just shout beauty and elegance! I love the yellow backing and daisy centers, such a wonderful contrast with the regal bouquet! The subtle brickwork in the background is so perfect Samra, this is truly another amazing creation from you!! see you on the dance floor my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamellia, the recipient loved it too :)

      Delete
  6. Samra, your beautiful blue blooms really take center stage on this soft, bricked background! Faded Jeans is one of my favorite Distress color, and you have certainly done it justice on both the background and those lovely flowers! This is just drop dead freakin' gorgeous! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous flower wall!! I love how your eye dances across the card at each one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You created a card with a gorgeous background and a lovely way to use sequins. The contrast of the flowers against the backgrund is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete