Monday, April 27, 2015

New Mixed Media Challenge Blog Announcement!

Hello everyone!!!

I am thrilled and honored to announce that I have been invited to be part of the Design Team of a brand new amazing Mixed Media Challenge Blog called "Anything But Cute" owned by super talented Pamellia Johnson of My Little Craft Things.






I am truly honored to be part of this amazing challenge Design Team and shall be sharing some of my favorite creations at Anything But Cute Challenge Blog.
Please stop by at Anything But Cute to check out my work and find out more about me :) also while you are there, please don't forget to click that pretty "Follow" button, it would make us all happy. :)



Now here is the info about the challenge:



Anything But Cute is a brand new mixed media challenge blog with a new challenge starting on the 5th day of every month at 7:00 am EST.

We welcome all types of crafts. Cards, journal pages, scrapbook pages, 3D crafts, canvas art, altered items and any other handmade paper or mixed media arts. We encourage crafters of all skill levels and styles - shabby chic, grunge, vintage, elegant, stylish, retro, you name it. As our name indicates, the only style we are not showcasing - are all things cute and adorable. There must be at least one mixed media product on your project somewhere, be that paint, ink, stain, spray, paste, clay, crackle glaze...whatever tickles your fancy!

At Anything But Cute, we would love to see all you seasoned and expert mixed media artists, but we also want to encourage those of you who are just getting your feet wet. Our design team will always be on the lookout for these exceptional projects and artists. You just never know when we might be giving out something special to a talented mixed media newcomer. We all have to start somewhere, right! Be sure to mention in your post that you are a newcomer to the mixed media arts.

Our first challenge starts on May 5th, so let's get messy and have some fun!

The next Design Team Member will be revealed on April 30th! Please make sure to check it out!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...

32 comments:

  1. Congrats Samra for this position! Would love to participate. Thanks for sharing your creations :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Suchi! I am looking forward to your work at our challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Samra on your new DT post and always look forward to seeing your beautiful creations
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT position!!! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been over to see you at ABC - gorgeous makes Samra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Samra.......how exciting! So looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samra, I am so honored and pleased to be crafting along side you on Anything But Cute! Pamellia has picked another great artist for her team! I cannot wait to see all your amazing work there in the coming months! Your artwork is so inspiring and breathtaking! Congratulations, my friend! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara, the honor and pleasure to work with YOU is all mine!!!

      Delete
  7. Samra, I am so honored and pleased to be crafting along side you on Anything But Cute! Pamellia has picked another great artist for her team! I cannot wait to see all your amazing work there in the coming months! Your artwork is so inspiring and breathtaking! Congratulations, my friend! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats to you Samra, love your work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie :) I am glad you like my work, I am a huge fan of yours :) Hugs :)

      Delete
  9. Big congrats Samra :) I am Sure you will rock this DT :) will look Forward to your awesome creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Samra, we have been building this blog for so long, it seems surreal to finally see this post!! Thanks for being an amazing right hand woman! I can't for this new adventure of ours to begin!! see you out on the dance floor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for adventure to begin either! It has all been you my dear though...I am just here to help when needed...

      Delete
  11. Congratulations - well deserved. I love your gorgeous shabby style and look forward to working with you on Pamellia's dream team.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, my friend! I am honored to be in this DT with you! You are super talented and amazingly creative! Love your shabby style and I am a big fan of your art! Can't wait to see your creations for our future challenges!
    Big hugs :)
    Love,
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Branka!!! I am honored to work with you!

      Delete
  13. Congratulations, Samra! I can hardly wait to see what the new challenge does. Pamellia is a wonderful artist, and so kindhearted. I can see she has invited you - I love your diverse style! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna :) I'll try to keep it as shabby as I can :)

      Delete
  14. Samra dear, so happy to be on the same team with you at Anything But Cute! You are an amazing person and wonderfully talented artist! I love your shabby chic style and know where to go for some pointers! Awesome sauce! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cupcake!! I know where to go for Steampunk my dear :) Your are a Steampunk guru!

      Delete
  15. Congrats being part of the team. It didn't surprise me because you are fab when it comes to mixed media. Looking forward to see what you are coming up with. ( I am such a deer and stick to white paper:)...) Enjoy and have a fab time with the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stella! This team is beyond mixed media talented, it is quite a group...

      Delete
  16. Congratulations Stella, can't wait to see what wonderful creations you design for Anything But Cute! Just discovered your blog and am following you through Bloglovin and through Google+, looking forward to seeing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete