Monday, April 6, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog 5th Birthday Celebration

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that City Crafter Challenge Blog is celebrating it's 5th birthday and that I have the honor of hosting the first challenge this birthday month!
This month each team member that is hosting their week's challenge is to create a card that the rest of the team and participants of the challenge would case...
Here is my creation that will be used as an inspiration point for this week's challenge:


You can pick colors, design or any element of this card to CASE and make it your own...let's have some fun!!!


I created a cluster with handmade flowers all treated with gesso and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and added shabby bow, butterfly and a rose medallion.


I used Spellbinders fancy tag dies cuts for the base of my banner sentiment which was printed on a piece of vellum...


You can see the distressed layers of the base cardstock in purple and beige and tulle peeking behind the beige layer...


One more view at the finished card...

Now to add a cherry on top of this celebration month, each host will be sponsoring the challenge with little prize package!!
Here is what the winner of this week's challenge will get:


This is a good starter for fun spring and summer cards with cardstock in fun colors and patters, set of ribbons and different embellishments.

This week we are thrilled to have Lula as our Guest Designer. Please stop by her fantastic blog to check out her breathtaking work...

And of course stop by my teammies' blogs to check out their fantastic creations



and


I hope you enjoyed this post...
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...

Samra

33 comments:

  1. Woooow, Samra, another stunner from you! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love your beautiful flowers composition on this elegant card and how you put a piece of vellum with the sentiment! The colors are fabulous! Bravo, my friend!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear :) I am glad that you like my card! Hugs :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Your arrangement of flowers looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful very feminine and shabby chic love all the layers,texture and gorgeous flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun CASing your beautiful card Samra ... Fabulous prize you are offering too! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Ros :) I am glad you had fun :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous Samra!! Your bouquet of flowers is beyond amazing, so many different homemade flowers and every one of them is drop dead gorgeous! Love all the amazing shades of pink and the vellum sentiment is such a soft and romantic accessory! Love the little pendant and butterfly too! Generous prize, so perfect for springtime! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear!! I am glad that you like my card :)

      Delete
  6. Fab card Samra! Masterpiece! Thanks for a chance to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my honor that you CASE'd my card!! I was so happy to see you were going to join us this week :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous!!!! LOVE all the flowers and what a fun challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always, always, always love stopping by your posts Samra, you're such an inspiration. You're projects are beautiful, soft and shabby and you have a great eye for this. This card is just.... BEAUTIFUL!!
    Hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear!!! I am so happy to hear that :)
      Hugs:)

      Delete
  9. Wow, this is stunning Samra...love all the colors and the beautiful handmade flowers on this piece! Thanks for sponsoring the prize and I am so glad that you are part of the CCCB family too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's hard to take my eyes off all of those gorgeous flowers! Each is so different, but you blended them together perfectly! Happy birthday to CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like my card Kara, I hope you join the challenge :)

      Delete
  11. Stunning card with all those gorgeous flowers, Samra! A fabulous shabby chic creation you made! And, Happy 5th Anniversary to CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so pretty n pink.....The flowers are stunning, such a Beautiful card! What a fun challenge.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Tracey, always so good to see you visit :)

      Delete
  13. Beautiful, lush flower bouquet on your card! I just love those colors and all those wonderful homemade flowers! Sweet butterfly, and I LOVE that rose he is lighting on. You make the most wonderful shabby bows, too! Just another stunning creation from you! What a generous prize this is, too! Someone's going to be real happy to win that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzer--this is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Samra - just beautiful and elegant. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nikki, so good to see you stopped by :) Hugs :)

      Delete
  16. Hello Samra! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment :). Your card is absolutely beautiful and everyone will have a really difficult job to CASE it to do it justice. Beautiful and delicate - just lovely. And it's my real pleasure to 'meet you' and follow you back! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an honor!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and joining my little blog :) I truly appreciate you :)

      Delete
  17. Hello.The award already reached me and is wonderful! Thank you very much!!!:)

    ReplyDelete