Friday, November 20, 2015

Shabby Chic Christmas Card I

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post of the fist of two cards I made today:


I made some glittery flowers and had enough to make two cards... I was not able to capture the shimmer of the glitter on flowers and feathers in the pictures, but believe me they are very glittery!


The background is created with texture paste and flourish stencil, edges were distressed and the sentiment was stamped on a piece of vellum...it is from MFT designed by wonderful Mona Pendleton.


I added a shabby bow and couple of cut out feathers sprinkled with glitter...a few crystals here and there just to add some bling...and a keepsake box to complement the card's design...

I am entering this card into following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge T is for Tis the Season

Craft For The Craic Something Glittery for November

Deep Ocean Challenge #117 White and one other color (mine is beige)

Scrap Magic Challenge Blog Contrast #10 Textured/Smooth with this gorgeous inspiration photo



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Christmas

I hope you enjoyed this post...

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...







UPDATE 12/06/2015

My card made the Top 3 at Craft for the Craic!!! Thank you!!!


15 comments:

  1. So elegant! I love this card. The white on beige is beautiful, and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! I love this card. The white on beige is beautiful, and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Samra, this is stunning!! I love the stenciled background and the sparkly feathers and flowers!! The ribbon looks amazing!! This is elegant and gorgeous my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Samra, another beauty. I just couldn't pick a favourite between them.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one word from me Samra - STUNNING !!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make all of your cards so gobsmackingly gorgeous Samra dear. Such a talented lady you are! I could be a speck of dust in your art room and learn from the master. Gorgeous!!!!! Hugz to you muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and bow love the beautiful shabby bow and flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are super talented, Samra! I adore your shabby delicate style and this card is just a crafting gem! They are all absolutely stunning and I can't tell which one is my favourite! LOVE them all!!!
    Huge hugs to you, my dear! Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samra, I always leave feeling light as a feather, after I've viewed you elegant cards and creations! This one's a stunner, with the monochromatic color scheme and delicate style! Your background and shabby bow are to die for, and while I can see some shimmer, I know it must be a feast for the eyes in person! Wish I were there to see it! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The neutrals work fantastically - such an elegant and rich card. Fabby box too. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samra, you have such a gift and I am so thankful I get to enjoy all of your masterpieces. :o) This card is filled with elegance and I adore your work with the texture paste! The flourish stencil is stunning, especially when used with your crafty magic. :o) Thank you for always inpsiring!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work! Beautiful card, so soft and delicate looking.

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an elegant card...white looks so beautiful with bling...gorgeous one Samra! Thanks for playing along Craft for the craic November! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow how beautiful and so gorgeously white for Christmas. This could also be beautiful for a winter wedding too! Shame about not getting the shimmer across, I find it's always hit and miss whether I catch it or not, but I can imagine a gorgeous frosty glitter-shimmer on the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete