Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #229 "Ring Around The Rosie"

Hello everyone,

This is my first attempt of making a round card and I did it for this week"s The Shabby Tea Room Challenge. Here is the inspiration photo from the challenge:


And this is my response:


I used Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge to create this round card. I basically "welded" two scalloped circles and then cut them.


I used large pearls to decorate the edges of the card.


Since one of the challenge requirements were use of pink and green, I created my sentiment with those colors and cut it in the shape of banner. I love banners! :)


I added some white and pink handmade roses, seam binding white and pink ribbon and embellished the bow with pearly heart.


I had fun (as I always do) making this card and I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE all the glorious pearls! Beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mynn! I always look forward to you stopping by. :) You always make my day with your comment! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my, how pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment, I am glad you like my card. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love your dainty patterned paper and the bead spray is such a perfect embellishment! And your wonderful big loopy bow! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I am humbled by your comment! Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. So very pretty with your shaped shabby card! Love all the flowers and pearls! And, thanks so much for stopping by my blog with your sweet comment! Take care!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Maria for your comment and for joining my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete