Thursday, December 21, 2023

Silent Night, Holy Night Christmas Card

 Hello all,

and welcome to my blog! It has been a while since my last post.

I would like to share with you today one of the few Holiday cards that I made this Holiday Season.


I used Lemoncraft papers, Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia die, Cricut machine to cut out this interesting 

shape card, and a bunch of Whimsy Stamps pine tree dies, along with pine branch dies.


I used snowtext on the flower and pine trees to add some texture to them.


The sentiment is from Lemoncraft papers pad.


One more look at the finished card and the protective box that comes with it....


I would like to enter my card into following challenges:


Alphabet Challenge S is for Stars ( a star on the church)

Allsorts Challenge Christmas Flowers and or Wreaths

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #202 AG + Vintage Feel

Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge Let it Snow

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Christmas


I hope you enjoyed this post.

Thank you for stopping by and take care...




Update:

I am thrilled to announce that my card was selected as TOP SISTER at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Christmas




My card was one of Top 3 at Alphabet Challenge S is for Stars




8 comments:

  1. Beautifully done and so dimensional, pretty base shape as well, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back and what a fabulous card,love the shape and beautiful die-cuts.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly beautiful card, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Samra, this is just gorgeous! Happy to see you back crafting! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the dimension on your card. Quite beautiful and elegant with almost all white. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning shaped holiday card! Love all of the great layers and beautiful details! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon. Happy Holidays!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and elegant card, the sparkle and the dimension is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a beautiful card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete