Thursday, January 13, 2022

Christmas Ornament Card In Blue

 Hello,

I would like to share one of my Christmas Cards that I made for this past Holiday Season:



I used Cricut to cut the Ornament shape card.  I used image from  Christmas Cheer set. I attached two cutouts only on the top part and punched a hole to add ribbon for hanging it.  



Then I added a crinkled blue seam binding ribbon and some blue liquid pearls around the edge of the ornament.



I used Cricut Quilted Christmas set image to cut out the sleigh. The Poinsettia are Spellbinders dies and the foliage is Impression Obsession Pine Branches.



I used some mini silver Prills to decorate the centers of the flowers.




I would like to enter my card into following challenges:



2/1/22 I won The Best in Show at Colorful Options January Challenge Winter Blue and I am so thrilled about it!




8 comments:

  1. Hi Samra! I hope you had a lovely holiday season and a great start of the new year.
    Your card is really nice with different shades of blue and all those details.
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful bauble,dies and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous holiday card! I love every single detail!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Are you aware there's a new color challenge called COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE ? I hope you'll come join us ... January's color is BLUE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY ... so nice to see this beautiful creation pop up again in my feed! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This ornament is stunning! I love all the attention to detail that you put into this. Whoever received this card is very lucky!! Thanks for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ornament is stunning! Nice soft colours. And you’ve added lots of wonderful details. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete