Monday, May 17, 2021

Graduation card

 Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you a graduation card:



I used Cricut to cut the graduation hat and a Spellbinders die to place a hat on.



I made flowers using flower punch, and large flower stamen. I tucked in some dried baby's breath flowers underneath the Spellbinders die.




I made the elegant ribbon bow using seam binding ribbon.



I would like to enter my card into following challenges:

Bitten By The Bug 2 Graduation

Creatalicious Challenge #211 AG

Daisy Chain Challenge Add a Ribbon

Dies R Us Challenge #169 AG


I hope you enjoyed this post.

Take care and thanks for stopping by...





5/26/21 I am so very proud to announce that my card won the challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 Graduation.




10 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome card,love the hat,gorgeous bow and you beautiful flowers-beautiful co-ordinating box too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Grad card sure to be well liked by recipient.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful grad card! I love all the dimension and flowers with the baby's breath-and the ribbon-and the cap....it's is an amazing card!!!! So glad you shared it with us at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so elegant and pretty. So much dimension. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Just everything about it is perfect and sure to be treasured! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely one of the nicest and prettiest graduation card I have ever scene. Bravo on this one. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious challenge, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW! Superb!! Absolutely gorgeous and what a wonderful keepsake for the graduate! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks really great, beautiful combination of colours! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely elegant card. ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning graduation card Samra! My kids colors are green too and I just celebrated my third child finishing high school. It's great to see your beautiful work again and have a visit. I hope you are well. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete