Friday, June 5, 2020

Open Window and A Bicycle Card....

Hello everyone,
I hope this post finds you well and safe.
I would like to share with you my latest make:


I created the brick background using MFT brick stencil background, texture paste and crackle paint.


The bicycle was made using paper clay and silicone mould, then I inked it to add some color to it. The open window is a Spellbinders die and I added some lace ribbon to make those fancy curtains.


I made flowers using two sizes of flower punch and large pearl flower stamens. The leaves are Magnolia leaf die cuts.


Here is one more look at the finished card.


I would like to enter my card into following challenges:

Daisy Chain Challenge #42 "Flowers"

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #160 Anything Goes + Punch It

Simon Says Monday Challenge Make Your Own Background

Try It On Tuesday Cut It Out Challenge

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thank you for stopping by and stay safe.


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! That background, the window, that bike.. all just perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Samra! The brick background is amazing and I adore the little bicycle! Loving all your pretty little flowers too. Gorgeous design! Hope you are keeping safe and well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love the bicycle and the flowers

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord, have mercy! How I adore your crackled brickwork with those bright flowers climbing around the window! This is another wonderful design, Samra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love the bicycle and the open window with the lace curtain behind a perfect finishing touch
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete