Friday, June 16, 2017

Shabby Chic Baby Carriage Card

Hello,

Just a quick post of my latest make:


For the card base I used Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles collection paper.


The hand made flowers are arranged in a wreath form ontop of Memory Box Catalina Wreath die cut. I had to cut the wreath and spread it out since the baby carriage would not fit in the center of it...


I added shabby chic bows embellished with pearls throughout the wreath and some more ribbon winding around the flowers.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Card Mania Challenge #93 Buttons and or Bows

Deep Ocean Challenge #157 "Diecuts, Chipboards and or Punches" (I have die cuts and punches)

Double D Challenge Blue and White with this gorgeous mood board


Simon Says Monday Stamp challenge Touchy Feely

I hope you enjoyed this post...
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...






UPDATE: 06/20/2017 My card won the Double D Challenge!!! I am thrilled!!!!


                   
06/27/2017 My card won the Deep Ocean Challenge!!! WOW!!!




12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so stunning, Samra!! The flower wreath looks amazing!! I love the bows you added!! Your flowers are spectacular, as always!! Love, love this, my friend!! So gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samra :-) the ribbon and flower wreath is stunning and I love the little die cut baby carriage, an absolutely adorable card! LOVE it :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I am in 'baby mode' here.....daughter is due in early November. This is just glorious! I adore all of those seam bind ribbons and bows, beautiful flowers and pearl accents. The sweet carriage die cut in the middle is perfect! FAB colors for a darling baby boy! How wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Samra ... what a sweet, sweet creation! Love your overall design! The flowers and ribbons are just so sweet! Great job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Blue & White’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, oh my, this is so incredibly sweet and pretty! What a gorgeous wreath with all the flowers and bows. Totally adorable and really should be hung on the nursery wall. Thank you so much for sharing in our Blue and White Challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so special...I always love how you create a gift box for them! Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower composition is so delicate...it is perfect for a new born card! I really love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we really hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful designed creation, great colours for our current challenge, blue and white....hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so festive and absolutely stunning! The wreath brings such a sense of excitement! Love this design and always love seeing gingham in action. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samra, I actually saw this in a gallery at DOC, and have book marked it to come back to. Love your design and of course, the colors are right up my street! the wreath is so delicate and the carriage so sweet! Perfect baby card--makes me want to go have a baby boy! NOT! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back to say congratulations on your well deserved win at DOC, but I see more congratulations are in order! You rock, girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete