Sunday, June 25, 2017

Magic Under the Sea Card

Hi there!!!

This is my second post of the day! You can check out my Summer wreath card here.
Now onto my Sea Magic Card:


I used Lemoncraft DayDream collection paper for my background.


Two tone shabby crinkle bow is embellished with hand made hibiscus flowers. I used Sue Wilson Tropical Hibiscus die, various inks and prills to make the flowers.


The seahorse and jellyfish are Cricut Art Nouveau cartridge cutouts.


I really like how the liquid pearls turned out :)



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Let's Take a Vacation

Really Reasonable Ribbon #166 Summer

Die Cut Divas June Challenge Summertime

Creative Artiste Challenge #27

I hope you enjoyed this post...

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Samra! Underwater scenes are my most favourite.. ever, the die cuts on your card are gorgeous and the pearl dots really finish them off beautifully. Love this... my new favourite of your work! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so pretty....a magical underwater scene! Love the extra texture the prills add to the gorgeous hand made flowers. Fabulous Samra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Samra, this is amazing!! What a stunning underwater scene you've created!! It's so magical and gorgeous!! I love the texture the liquid pearls add!! The hibiscus are so beautiful!! I absolutely love, love this, my dear friend!! It's so spectacular!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Samra, this is magically delightful!!! What a unique card! How I adore underwater scenes but I have never seen one done like this. You are marvelous, my friend! I first caught a glimpse of this on FB. Your work always catches my eye. :) Stunning work, Samra! Have a beautiful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty. The sea creatures, colors and flowers make up a lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for some Summer Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous underwater dies and one of your gorgeous bows
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samra, wow! I'm speechless at your underwater creation! I think I might like to take up diving if it were so pretty down under! I love your hibiscus blossoms and those liquid pearls really add a lifelike, yet dreamy quality to your sea creatures and seaweed. Just love this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a stunning card you have created and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how all the different elements of your card come together. Thanks for joining our Summer Fun Challenge at Diecut Divas, Cathie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant and gorgeous Samra! I absolutely love all the detail work you did with the liquid pearls, it adds a wonderful sense of texture to this beautiful underwater scene! An amazing summer card! :)

    ReplyDelete