Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge #343

Good Morning everyone,
I managed to find some spare time in my busy weekend to enter yet another card challenge...
Here is the Challenge Sketch:
And here is what I have come up with:
I love the idea of tall and skinny cards. There is not much room to play with, and you still need to make sure all the elements are visible and they pop up nicely.
I used pretty much scraps I had from other projects and majority are from free digital scrapbook paper files that I printed onto white cardstock.
The medallion was made with Martha Stewart Clay Mold and attached to seam binding black ribbon.
I typed sentiment with MS Word program and printed onto pink cardstock.
Card making is expensive enough hobby by itself, I can't afford stamps, so I make do with what I have-a computer and a printer. Seems to have worked just fine for me...

I like the way this card turned out and I hope it gives inspiration and joy to others...

That is all for now.
Thank you for stopping by and have a marvelous day!
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment