Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Guest Designer Appearance at Deep Ocean Challenges "Christmas in July" Challege

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to have been given this opportunity to share my love for cardmaking at Deep Ocean Challenges Blog! The theme of the challenge is Christmas in July and here is my inspiration contribution piece:


I used several layers of gold and patterned papers for the base.


Various die cuts create a base for the Merry Christmas focal point...


Some handmade poinsettia flowers, shabby bow in gold tone and liquid pearls complete this card...


One more look at the finished card.

I would like to invite you to see what the Design Team of Deep Ocean Challenge blog made for this challenge inspiration and to join this wonderfully themed challenge.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on your Guest Designer spot, your card is absolutely stunning, you have made a wonderful job of those poinsettia, I just love the red and white together and your box is just gorgeous too! Love!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box Samar... love the colours... and the flower...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats on your so-deserved guest design spot, my friend!! Wow!! Your card is spectacular!! I absolutely love, love the poinsettias!! They look amazing!! I love the layers!! The colors are so elegant and fabulous!! This is stunning, Samra!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDT spot and gorgeous card love the rick colours and fabulous flowers-matching box too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful. I love the layers of papers. Really amazing how beautifully all of them go together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So STUNNING!!! I love the gorgeous flowers and pretty color combo! Congrats on your GDS...you nailed it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete