Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #222 "Lavender & Lace"

Good Morning everyone,

Again, I barely made it to the challenge...Always too many things on my list and too little time.
This week's inspiration photo was a gorgeous shabby room:


And this is what I have come up with as a response:


I used several layers of patterned cardstock, all with distressed edges; I made flowers from Cricut Flowers Shoppe cutouts and some I distressed with white distress paint. I embellished flowers with pearls and flower picks.


I like to make banner sentiments :) This one I attached to the back of the frame and put a shabby tiny clothespin at the end of it. Love those little things!


I used quite a few embellishments in this card and gave is real nice dimension.


I had fun making this card and I hope you had fun viewing this post. :)
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Samra

4 comments:

  1. I saw your card at the Shabby Tea Room challenge and wanted to say how beautiful it is! I love the embellishments and how you grouped the flowers. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I am glad you like the card I made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful creation!!! Love all the gorgeous details!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our" Lavender and Lace" challenge!! congrats to you too for being in our Top 3 winners!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am very happy that I can display another "Tea Time Terrific Top Three" badge. :)

    ReplyDelete