Thursday, June 12, 2014

House of Cards Blog Hop

Good Morning everyone,

I could not resist to make a card inspired by House of Cards Blog Hop inspiration image:




This is what I created based on that beautiful inspiration photo:



I used patterned paper from Paper Studio "Beach House" and "Timeless Textures" stacks, distressed edges and added some distress white paint as well to give it rustic look.


All the flowers are cut outs from Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge and are embellished with Martha Stewart glitter. I used adhesive foam to attach some of the flower to give this bunch some dimension. The "Love" banner is a "home made" sentiment created in MS Word, the font I used is called "Jellyka Castle's Queen"



I attached seam binding white ribbon bow to teared section of the card and embellished it with crystal button.


I am very please how this card turned out and now I just need to wait for someone to get married so that I can give them this card. :)

OK, that's it for now...need to get the house ready for my son's (my pride and joy) graduation party!!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by...:)

Samra

18 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is really stunning, so many gorgeous flowers!
    I love the softness of this card. It's very romantic with this gorgeous bow and the doilies in the background, .... even with the rustic look!
    Thank you for playing with us at House of Cards and also thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog.
    Good luck.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you like my card! Thank you for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I appreciate your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! I adore that fabulous bow and your flowery corner is amazing! Thanks for joining our blog hop at House of Cards!:) HUGS and have a great day! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my! I am humbled by your comment. Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Samra,
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the subtle patterned papers you used.
    Thanks for joining us at HOC
    Ang HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! It is always fun to play along at HOC. :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! Love all those flowers! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I always get so excited to see someone left a comment. :) I love challenges at HOC, always fun to play.

      Delete
    2. Beautiful card. I love the gorgeous flowers. A perfect wedding card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards challenge blog.

      Delete
    3. It is always my pleasure to play along at HOC! Thank you for your comment! It is greatly appreciated. :)

      Delete
  7. Got to love those daisies. Great job. Love the way you turned the edges of the card up around the bow. Thanks for joining us at HOC for our Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your comment! I am glad that you like my card. :)

      Delete
  8. Samra, that is one beautiful card - a truly stunning creation! The mix of rustic elements and the pretty flowers and accents make a delightful contrast! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at HOC! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am truly humbled by your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This simply oozes elegance, girl! LOVE all those dimensional blooms, and that big bow is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I am glad you like my card. :)

    ReplyDelete