Friday, May 23, 2014

Shabby Tea Room "Flowers and Balloons" Challenge

Good Evening everyone,

I have decided to enter the Shabby Tea Room Challenge since creating Shabby cards is my favorite:)

This is what the Challenge inspiration was:


And this is what I have come up with:


I used Tim Holtz pink distressed card stock for my base layer and patterned paper from "Life of the Beach" paper stack. Balloons are Cricut cutouts decorated with itsy bitsy pearls and tiny purple bow.


Bow is made with seambinding ribbons, decorated with handmade flowers and sprinkles of pearls and flower picks. I simply love making those tiny shabby roses! They give such softness to my cards. :)


I had so much fun making this card, and I hope you had fun viewing this post.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Samra

Hello again,
I don't think that anyone has yet invented a word to describe how happy I am to make it to The Shabby Tea Room Tea Time Terrific Top Three!
My Flowers and Balloons card was in a very though competition, since there were so many pretty creations in this challenge.
Thank you The Shabby Tea Room DT for choosing my design to be in the top 3!

Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment