Monday, May 5, 2014

Mojo Monday Card Challenge Sketch #344

Hello everyone,

Boomtown Rats sang "I don't like Mondays", but little did they know that one day there would be such thing as Mojo Monday!

Here is the latest and greatest Mojo Monday Sketch #344


And this is my little card as a response:


It has been a while since I made a Baby Card, so I decided to put together one for this card challenge occasion.
I used 110lb white cardstock from Recollections for my base, as well as brown and cream Recollections cardstock for two base layers.
Then I embossed a piece of dark yellow cardstock with Darice Clouds embossing folder.
Scalloped square is a Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge cutout layered with patterned cardstock.
Tag is a Cricut Tag, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge cutout, decorated with an itsy bitsy satin bow and onesie is a Cricut Craftroom Basics cutout.


The "Welcome Little One" banner was so much fun to make! I used MS Word to create the sign and the font is called "Talk to the Man".
Both scalloped square and tag are attached to the base with foam adhesive to give the card some dimension...


I did not want to go with traditional pink or blue card, and am very pleased with how this color combination turned out. I hope you enjoyed viewing this post.
Have a nice week and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

2 comments:

  1. I love the non traditional baby colors for your baby card. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete