Sunday, May 18, 2014

House of Cards Challenge


Good Morning everyone,

I decided literately last minute to enter this challenge. (I really linked my post in the last minute of this challenge!)I tried all kinds of color combinations and designs and did not quite like anything I created...and this last minute creation turned out pretty good. At least I think so...
Here is what the challenge theme was:


And this is what I have come up with:




I used some patterned papers from DCWV Timeless Textures Stack, and as you can see plethora of different embellishments:
wooden cage with bird embellishment painted white, white metal key embellishment, lacy pearl ribbon, pearl swirls, individual pearl embellishments and handmade flowers and foliage.


I enjoy making these little flowers, they add such softness to a card.



I hope you enjoyed viewing this post at least as half as much I enjoyed making this card.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

8 comments:

  1. LOVE those gorgeous pearl swirls and the fabulous flower border! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning! I love that birdcage and all of the beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your comment!

      Delete
  4. Great work and wonderful details! Thanks so much for playing along with House of Cards-glad you snuck in just before it closed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card! How do you create your little flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I sent you couple of links of tutorials I found very useful.

    ReplyDelete